- 100 INR
- 512.7 Grams (g)
- White to off-white solid.
- Beta-boswellic acid, keto-beta-boswellic acid, and acetyl-keto-beta-boswellic acid (AKBA) have been indicated in apoptosis of cancer cells, in particular brain tumors and cells affected by leukemia or colon cancer. Acetyl-boswellic acids also exhibit anti-inflammatory behaviour by inhibiting leukotriene synthesis ..
Synonym: (3α,4β)-3-Hydroxyolean-12-en-23-oic acid, 3α-Hydroxyolean-12-en-24-oic acid
CAS Number 471-66-9
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation) C30H48O3
Molecular Weight 456.70
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India