- 100 Onwards INR
- Sol. EtOH, alkalis
- It appears to reduce cholesteryl ester mass and inhibit apob secretion by up to 80%. Hesperetin may have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, hypolipidemic, vasoprotective and anticarcinogenic actions. Hesperetin is a biomarker for the consumption of citrus fruits.
- Analytical standard
- 302.27 g/mol Grams (g)
- 226228 °C (439442 °F; 499501 K)
- 1.5±0.1 g/cm3
Synonym: 3,5,7-Trihydroxy-4-methoxyflavanone, 5,7-
CAS Number 69097-99-0
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation) C16H14O6
Molecular Weight 302.28
grade analytical standard assay ¥98.0% (HPLC) form neat shelf life limited shelf life, expiry date on the label application(s) HPLC: suitable gas chromatography (GC): suitable solubility ethanol: soluble50 mg/mL, clear to almost clear, colorless to slightly yellow format neat storage temp. 2-8°C
Bottomless glass bottle. Contents are inside inserted fused cone.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India