- 100 Onwards INR
- 895 Kilogram per cubic meter (kg/m3)
- Colourless Liquid
- It is used primarily as a flavoring and aromatic agent in a wide assortment of products. It may also be used topically to treat myalgia and neuralgia, and also as an alternative medicine, it has been used as an antispasmodic, an antiseptic, and as an anti-HSV1 and anti-HSV2 antiviral.
- 6 °C (21 °F; 267 K)
Synonym: (1S,4R)-p-Menthan-3-one, (2R,5S)
CAS Number 3391-87-5
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation) C10H18O
Molecular Weight 154.25
|assay||â‰¥98.5% (sum of enantiomers, GC)|
|optical activity||[Î±]20/D +29Â±1Â°, neat|
|optical purity||enantiomeric ratio: â‰¥99:1 (GC)|
|shelf life||limited shelf life, expiry date on the label|
|greener alternative product score|| old score: 12|
new score: 7
Find out more about DOZNâ„¢ Scoring.
|greener alternative product characteristics|| Less Hazardous Chemical Syntheses|
Design for Energy Efficiency
Use of Renewable Feedstocks
Learn more about the Principles of Green Chemistry.
|gas chromatography (GC): suitable|
|refractive index||n20/D 1.450|
|density||0.893 g/mL at 20 Â°C(lit.)|
|greener alternative category||Re-engineered|
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India