- 100 INR
- -13.7° F
- Betaine hydrochloride is also used to treat abnormally low levels of potassium (hypokalemia), hay fever, tired blood (anemia), asthma, hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis), yeast infections, diarrhea, food allergies, gallstones, inner ear infections, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), and thyroid disorders.
- 36.46 Grams (g)
- (R)-(+)-SKF-38393 hydrochloride
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation): C16H17NO2 Â· HCl
Molecular Weight: 291.77
CAS Number: 81702-42-3
|optical activity||[Î±]22/D +16.1Â°, c = 1.2 in methanol(lit.)|
|color||off-white to light tan|
|solubility||0.1 M HCl: soluble1.2 mg/mL|
|ethanol: soluble3.4 mg/mL|
|H2O: soluble5 mg/mL|
|aqueous base: unstable|
D1 dopamine receptor agonist; active enantiomer of (Â±)-SKF-38393.
Solutions may be stored for several days at 4 Â°C.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Month
- 3-4 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India