- 100 INR
- Clopidogrel bisulfate. A ticlopidine analog and platelet purinergic P2Y receptor antagonist that inhibits adenosine diphosphate-mediated PLATELET AGGREGATION. It is used to prevent THROMBOEMBOLISM in patients with ARTERIAL OCCLUSIVE DISEASES; MYOCARDIAL INFARCTION; STROKE; or ATRIAL FIBRILLATION.
- 419.9 Grams (g)
- (S)-(+)-Clopidogrel hydrogensulfate
Synonym: (S)-(+)-Clopidogrel bisulfate, (S)-(+)-Methyl 2-(4,5,6,7-tetrahydrothieno[3,2-c]pyridin-5-yl)-2-(2-chlorophenyl)acetate hydrogensulfate, Clopidogrel Bisulphate
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation): C16H16ClNO2S Â· H2SO4
Molecular Weight: 419.90
CAS Number: 120202-66-6
|optical activity||[Î±]/D +54 to +70Â°, c = 0.5 in methanol|
|color||white to tan|
|solubility||DMSO: â‰¥20 mg/mL (warmed)|
(S)-(+)-Clopidogrel hydrogensulfate was used as standard in HPLC-MS/MS to detect clopidogrel and its thiol derivative in human plasma.
(S)-(+)-Clopidogrel hydrogen sulfate is an antithrombotic antiplatelet agent. It specifically and irreversibly inhibits the Purinoceptor P2Y12 subtype which inhibits ADP-induced platelet aggregation. (S)-(+)-Clopidogrel hydrogen sulfate is the active isomer.
Features and BenefitsThis compound is featured on the P2 Receptors: P2Y G-Protein Family
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Month
- 3-4 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India