- 100 Onwards INR
- α-Terpinene is produced industrially by acid-catalyzed rearrangement of α-pinene. It has perfume and flavoring properties but is mainly used to confer pleasant odor to industrial fluids.
- 136.23 Grams (g)
- 60-61 °C
- Colorless to pale yellow liquid.
primary pharmaceutical reference standard
CAS Number 99-85-4
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation) C10H16
Molecular Weight 136.23
|Related Categories||Analytical Standards, Analytical/Chromatography,Isoprenoids, Phyto Primary Pharmaceutical Reference Standards and Extracts (Secondary Standards),Phytochemical Standards|
|vapor density||4.7 (vs air)|
|vapor pressure||~0.7 mmHg ( 20 °C)|
|density||0.85 g/mL at 25 °C(lit.)|
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India