- 100 Onwards INR
- 2.5 to 3.5 °C (36.5 to 38.3 °F; 275.6 to 276.6 K)
- 0.950 g/cm3
- 200 to 220 °C (392 to 428 °F; 473 to 493 K) at 0.1 mmHg
- yellow-brown viscous liquid
Synonym: 2,5,7,8-Tetramethyl-2-(4,8,12-trimethyltridecyl)-6-chromanol, 5,7,8-Trimethyltocol, D-Î±-Tocopherol, Vitamin E
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation): C29H50O2
Molecular Weight: 430.71
CAS Number: 59-02-9
Use in insect cell culture applications as an antioxidant.
Mixed constitutional (Î±, Î², Î³, Î´) isomers.
Tandem Mass Spectrometry data independently generated by Scripps Center for Metabolomics is available to view or download in PDF. T1539.pdf Tested metabolites are featured on Scripps Center for Metabolomics METLIN Metabolite Database.
25, 100 g in glass bottle
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Rm No. 9, Vasanji Lalji Rd, Kandivali (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India