- 100 Onwards INR
- 950 Kilogram per cubic meter (kg/m3)
- yellow-brown viscous liquid
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation): C27H46O2
Molecular Weight: 402.65
CAS Number: 119-13-1
25, 100 g in glass bottle
Tocopherols (TCP) (vitamin E) are a series (Î±, Î², Î³ and Î´) of chiral organic molecules that vary in their degree of methylation of the phenol moiety of the chromanol ring. Tocopherols are lipid soluble anti-oxidants that protect cell membranes from oxidative damage. Î±-Tocopherol is the form of tocopherol preferentially absorbed by homo sapiens. Various isofroms and analogues of tocopherol have opposing and differentiated regulatory activities in vivo.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Rm No. 9, Vasanji Lalji Rd, Kandivali (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India