0.1M BICINE pH 9.0 – 20% PEG 6000 solution
Price And Quantity
- 100 Onwards INR
- 388.5±27.0 °C at 760 mmHg
- 163.17 Grams (g)
- Bicine is an organic compound used as a buffering agent. It is one of Good's buffers and has a pKa of 8.35 at 20 °C. It is prepared by the reaction of glycine with ethylene oxide, followed by hydrolysis of the resultant lactone. Bicine is a contaminant in amine systems used for gas sweetening.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India