- 100 INR
- 236.33 Grams (g)
- It can be tasted in water at very low concentrations. Some industries use it to make another chemical that is used to make materials that resist burning. Large amounts of 1,2-dibromo-3-chloropropane were used in the past on certain farms to kill pests that harmed crops.
- 6.1 °C (43.0 °F; 279.2 K)
- 2.05 Gram per millilitre (g/mL)
Dibromo- 3- chloropropane
PESTANAL, analytical standard
CAS Number 96-12-8
Linear Formula CH2BrCHBrCH2Cl
Molecular Weight 236.33
grade analytical standard product line PESTANAL form neat application(s) HPLC: suitable gas chromatography (GC): suitable refractive index n/D 1.5542 bp 60-65 °C/7.5 mmHg density 2.081 g/mL at 25 °C format neat
Restricted to professional users. Attention Avoid exposure obtain special instructions before use.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India