- 100 Onwards INR
- It is used as a minor (12%) ingredient in shoe polish and also in some inks and dyes. Ethylene glycol has seen some use as a rot and fungal treatment for wood, both as a preventative and a treatment after the fact. It has been used in a few cases to treat partially rotted wooden objects to be displayed in museums.
- 314.5 Grams (g)
- Dioctanoylethylene glycol
Synonym: Ethylene glycol dioctanoate
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation): C18H34O4
Molecular Weight: 314.46
CAS Number: 627-86-1
Potent inhibitor of sn-1,2-diacylglycerol phosphorylation in vitro.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 kg Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India