- 100 INR
- 1583 °C.
- For example, sodium phosphates are often used as emulsifiers (such as in processed cheese), thickening agents, and leavening agents for baked goods. They are also used to control pH of processed foods. They are also used in medicine for constipation and to prepare the bowel for medical procedures.
- White to off-white powde
- 1-Deoxy-D-xylulose-5-phosphate sodium salt
1-Deoxy-D-xylulose-5-phosphate sodium salt
Synonym: DXP sodium salt
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation): C5H11O7P · xNa+
Molecular Weight: 214.11 (free acid basis)
CAS Number: 190079-18-6 (free acid)
| || |
[α]/D 33.5±1.5°, c = 0.1 in 0.1 M HCl
Metabolite of the non-mevalonate pathway, generally found in prokaryotes, as precursor to isoprenoids as well as non-isoprenoids like vitamins. As this pathway is not present in humans, it is of interest for the development of bacterium-specific drugs in the search for treatments of infectious diseases.
Bottomless glass bottle. Contents are inside inserted fused cone.
1-Deoxy-D-xylulose-5-phosphate is used as a substrate for the identification, differentiation and characterization of procaryotic 1-Deoxy-D-xylulose-5-phosphate reductoisomerase(s) (Dxr) which catalyze the first committed step of the nonmevalonate pathway (NMP) for isoprenoid biosynthesis.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India