- 100 INR
- 2,4-Dichlorobenzyl alcohol is a mild antiseptic, able to kill bacteria and viruses associated with mouth and throat infections. It is a common ingredient in throat lozenges such as Cofsils, Strepsils, Lorsept, and Gorpils.
- 57 to 60 °C (135 to 140 °F; 330 to 333 K)
- 177.03 Grams (g)
2,4-Dichlorobenzyl alcohol impurity A
This product is provided as delivered and specified by the issuing Pharmacopoeia. All information provided in support of this product, including SDS and any product information leaflets have been developed and issued under the Authority of the issuing Pharmacopoeia
Sales restrictions may apply.
PackagingUnit quantity: 25 mg. Subject to change. The product is delivered as supplied by the issuing Pharmacopoeia.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Month
- 3-4 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India