- 100 INR
- 2 °C
- N,N-Dimethylaniline is used in the manufacture of Michler's ketone which is a chemical intermediate used in the synthesis of many dyes and pigments, particularly auramine derivatives. These pigments are used to dye paper, textiles, and leather.
- 121.19 Grams (g)
- 956 Kilogram per cubic meter (kg/m3)
2,6-Dimethylaniline (Lidocaine RCA)
pharmaceutical secondary standard
Synonym: 2,6-Dimethylaniline, 2,6-Xylidine, 2-
|grade||certified reference material|
|vapor pressure||<0.01 mmHg ( 20 °C)|
|packaging||pkg of 100 mg|
|refractive index||n20/D 1.560(lit.)|
|bp||214 °C/739 mmHg(lit.)|
|density||0.984 g/mL at 25 °C(lit.)|
These secondary standards offer multi-traceability to the USP, EP and BP primary standards, where they are available.
Pharmaceutical secondary standards for application in quality control, provide pharma laboratories and manufacturers with a convenient and cost-effective alternative to the preparation of in-house working standards.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Month
- 3-4 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India