- 100 INR
- 314 to 316 °C (597 to 601 °F; 587
- dark orange/red powder
- 376.3 Grams (g)
2′,7′-Bis(2-Carboxyethyl)-5(6)-Carboxyfluorescein Tetrakis(Acetoxymethyl) Ester
- Empirical Formula (Hill Notation): C39H36O19
- Molecular Weight: 808.69
- Grade : For Fluorescence
- Product Line : Bioreagent
- Solubility : Dmf: Soluble
- Dmso: Soluble
- Acetonitrile: Soluble
- Fluorescence : λEx 482 Nm; λEm 528 Nm In 0.1 M Tris Ph 8.0 (Esterase)
- Storage Temp. : 2-8°C
Cell-Permeable Ester Of Bcecf That, On Hydrolysis By Cytosolic Esterases, Yields The Intracellularly Trapped Ph-Indicator Bcecf. Allows Simultaneous Recording Of Cell Volume Changes And Intracellular Ph In Single Osteosarcoma Cells.
An Uncharged, Nonfluorescent Molecule That Is Useful For Noninvasive Bulk Loading Of Cell Suspension Because It Is Capable Of Permeating The Cell Membrane. Cellular Nonspecific Esterases Cleave Its Lipophilic Blocking Groups, Resulting In A Charged, Fluorescent Form Of The Molecule. Compared To The Parent Compound, This Charged Derivative Leaks Out Of The Cell At A Much Slower Rate. Utilized For Ph Measurements In Perfused Tissues, Intercellular Spaces, Mammalian Cells, Plant Cells, Bacteria, And Yeast. Also, Employed To Investigate In Assays For Cellular Functional Properties Such As Adhesion, Multi-Drug Resistance, Viability And Cytotoxicity, Apoptosis And Chemotaxis.
Bottomless Glass Bottle. Contents Are Inside Inserted Fused Cone.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Month
- 3-4 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India