- 100 INR
- Triclocarban was used as an antimicrobial and antifungal compound since the 1960s. It was commonly found in personal care products as an antimicrobial in soaps, lotions, deodorants, toothpaste, and plastic. As of 2005 about 80% of all antimicrobial bar soap sold in the United States contained triclocarban.
- White to Off-White Solid.
- 315.58 Grams (g)
3,4,4` Trichlorocarbanilide (Triclocarban)
pharmaceutical secondary standard
CAS Number 101-20-2
Linear Formula Cl2C6H3NHCONHC6H4Cl
Molecular Weight 315.58
These secondary standards offer multi-traceability to the USP, EP (PhEur) and BP primary standards, where they are available.
Pharmaceutical secondary standards for application in quality control, provide pharma laboratories and manufacturers with a convenient and cost-effective alternative to the preparation of in-house working standards.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Month
- 3-4 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India