- 100 INR
- 154.16 Grams (g)
- Clear, faint yellow to yellow liquid
- Hydroxytyrosol is a phenylethanoid, a type of phenolic phytochemical with antioxidant properties in vitro The olives, leaves and olive pulp contain large amounts of hydroxytyrosol (compared to olive oil), most of which can be recovered to produce hydroxytyrosol extracts.
CAS Number 10597-60-1
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation) C8H10O3
Molecular Weight 154.16
Biochem/physiol ActionsMetabolite of oleuropein. Antioxidant. Inhibits the rate of cancer cell proliferation and induces cancer cell apoptosis.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Month
- 3-4 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India