- 100 INR
- 36.46094 Grams (g)
- Colorless, transparent liquid, fumes in air if concentrated
- Betaine hydrochloride is also used to treat abnormally low levels of potassium (hypokalemia), hay fever, tired blood (anemia), asthma, hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis), yeast infections, diarrhea, food allergies, gallstones, inner ear infections, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), and thyroid disorders.
6-APB-D5 hydrochloride solution
100 μg/mL in methanol ((as free base)), ampule of 1 mL, certified reference material
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation) C11H8D5NO · HCl
Molecular Weight 216.72
A stable-labeled internal standard suitable for quantitation of 6-APB levels in urine, serum, or plasma by LC/MS or GC/MS for urine drug testing, clinical toxicology, forensic analysis, or isotope dilution methods. 6-APB, also referred to by its street name Benzo Fury, is a potent stimulant with effects similar to MDA. This new psychoactive substance (NPS) is an MDA analog sometimes found in products marketed as ′legal highs′, ′designer drugs′ or ′bath salts′.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Month
- 3-4 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India