Price And Quantity
- 100Onwards INR
- Red or orange powder
- 44.05 Grams (g)
- 198 to 202 °C (388 to 396 °F; 471 to 475 K) dec.
- Acetaldehyde is also used a base in the manufacture of acetic acid, another platform chemical with many applications. Acetaldehyde is also used as an aromatic agent and is found naturally in fruits and fruit juices. Acetaldehyde occurs naturally during fermentation and is found in low levels in certain foodstuffs.
CAS Number: 1019-57-4 Linear Formula: CH3CH=NNHC6H3(NO2)2
Molecular Weight: 224.17
|grade||BCR® certified Reference Material|
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India