- 100 INR
- 394.3 Grams (g)
- Bromine is a deep-red, oily liquid with a sharp smell. It is toxic. Bromine is used in many areas such as agricultural chemicals, dyestuffs, insecticides, pharmaceuticals and chemical intermediates. Some uses are being phased out for environmental reasons, but new uses continue to be found.
- (Br2) 265.8 K (−7.2 °C, 19 °F)
European Pharmacopoeia (EP) Reference Standard
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation) C24H26Br2N2O2
Molecular Weight 534.28
This product is provided as delivered and specified by the issuing Pharmacopoeia. All information provided in support of this product, including SDS and any product information leaflets have been developed and issued under the Authority of the issuing Pharmacopoeia.
For further information and support please go to the website of the issuing Pharmacopoeia .
Sales restrictions may apply.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Month
- 3-4 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India