- 100 Onwards INR
- Amicarbazone is a selective herbicide for control of both broadleaf and grass weeds. It was first registered by EPA for use on field corn in 2005.
- Analytical grade
- Colourless crystalline solid
CAS Number 129909-90-6
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation) C10H19N5O2
Molecular Weight 241.29
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India