- 100 Onwards INR
- 184.242 Grams (g)
- yellow to grayish-red, crystalline solid.
- It is an aromatic amine. It is a component of a test for cyanide. Related derivatives are used in the production of dyes. Benzidine has been linked to bladder and pancreatic cancer.
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation): C12H12N2
Molecular Weight: 184.24
CAS Number: 92-87-5
|certified reference material|
|CofA||certificate of analysis is enclosed in each package.|
|packaging||ampule of 1 mL|
|concentration||5000 μg/mL in methanol|
|gas chromatography (GC): suitable|
|format||single component solution|
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India