- 100 INR
- 111-113 °C
- Cefpodoxime is a cephalosporin (SEF a low spor in) antibiotic. It works by fighting bacteria in your body. Cefpodoxime is used to treat infections caused by bacteria, including upper respiratory infections, ear infections, skin infections, and urinary tract infections.
- White or off-white powder.
- 427.45 Grams (g)
CAS Number 80210-62-4
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation) C15H17N5O6S2
Molecular Weight 427.46
form neat application(s) HPLC: suitable gas chromatography (GC): suitable format neat storage temp. −20°C
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India