- 100 Onwards INR
- It is used as a binder in many pharmaceutical tablets; it simply passes through the body when taken orally. (However, autopsies have found that crospovidone (PVPP) contributes to pulmonary vascular injury in substance abusers who have injected pharmaceutical tablets intended for oral consumption.
- 150 °C
- white to light yellow, hygroscopic, amorphous powder
- 11.143 Grams (g)
Synonym: PVP, Polyvidone, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Povidone
CAS Number 9003-39-8
Linear Formula (C6H9NO)n
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India