- 100 Onwards INR
- 207 to 209 °C (405 to 408 °F; 480 to 482 K)
- Cryptochlorogenic acid is a polyphenol, found in a variety of plants, which plays a crucial role in protection against various age-related diseases.
- 354.311 Grams (g)
CAS Number 905-99-7
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation) C16H18O9
Molecular Weight 354.31
grade analytical standard assay ≥95.0% form neat shelf life limited shelf life, expiry date on the label application(s) HPLC: suitable gas chromatography (GC): suitable impurities ≤5.0% residual solvents (GC-HS) ≤5.0% water format neat storage temp. −20°C
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India