Diquat dibromide monohydrate
Price And Quantity
- 100 INR
- Diquat dibromide is an herbicide and plant growth regulator. ... It is not residual, that is, it does not leave any trace of herbicide on or in plants, soil, or water. It is used to desiccate potato vines and seed crops, to control flowering of sugarcane, and for industrial and aquatic weed control (35, 39).
- Pale Yellow to Beige Solid
- 362.06 Grams (g)
Diquat dibromide monohydrate Synonym: Diquat CAS Number 6385-62-2 Empirical Formula (Hill Notation) C12H12Br2N2 · H2O Molecular Weight 362.06 grade analytical standard storage condition under inert gas application(s) HPLC: suitable gas chromatography (GC): suitable
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India