Price And Quantity
- 100 Onwards INR
- White to light yellow wettable powder
- 158 °C
- Diuron is a substituted urea herbicide used to control a wide variety of annual and perennial broadleaf and grassy weeds. It is used to control weeds and mosses on non-crop areas and among many agricultural crops such as fruit, cotton, sugar cane and legumes. Diuron works by inhibiting photosynthesis.
- 233.1 Grams (g)
Diuron Synonym: 3-(3,4-Dichlorophenyl)-1,1-dimethylurea CAS Number 330-54-1 Empirical Formula (Hill Notation) C9H10Cl2N2O Molecular Weight 233.09 grade analytical standard form neat application(s) HPLC: suitable gas chromatography (GC): suitable format neat shelf life limited shelf life, expiry date on the label
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India