- 100 INR
- Medical uses. Estriol is used in menopausal hormone therapy to treat menopausal symptoms, such as hot flashes, vulvovaginal atrophy, and dyspareunia (difficult or painful sexual intercourse). The benefits of estriol on bone mineral density and osteoporosis prevention have been inconsistent and are less clear.
- 288.38 Grams (g)
- 82 to 86 °C (180 to 187 °F) (experimental)
CAS Number 50-27-1
- Empirical Formula (Hill Notation) C18H24O3
Molecular Weight 288.38
grade analytical standard InChI Key PROQIPRRNZUXQM-ZXXIGWHRSA -N form neat application(s) HPLC: suitable gas chromatography (GC): suitable mp 280-282 °C(lit.) format neat
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- All India