- 100 Onwards INR
- 237 °C
- 292.24 Grams (g)
- Colorless crystalline solid.
- Slightly soluble in water.
- A specific salt of EDTA, known as sodium calcium edetate, is used to bind metal ions in the practice of chelation therapy, such as for treating mercury and lead poisoning. It is used in a similar manner to remove excess iron from the body.
Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid disodium salt dihydrate
Pharmaceutical Secondary Standard;
Synonym: Disodium ethylenediaminetetraacetate dihydrate, EDTA disodium salt, EDTA-Na2, Edathamil, Edetate Disodium, Edetate disodium dihydrate, Edetate disodium salt dihydrate, Sequestrene Na2
CAS Number 6381-92-6
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation) C10H14N2Na2O8 · 2H2O
Molecular Weight 372.24
|Related Categories||Additional Standards, Analytical Standards,Analytical/Chromatography, Chromatography,Pharmaceutical Secondary Standards,|
|pharmaceutical secondary standard|
|mp||248 °C (dec.)(lit.)|
|solubility||H2O: soluble100 g/L at 20 °C|
|pharmacopeia traceability||traceable to PhEur D2900000|
|traceable to USP 1233009|
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- All India