- 100 Onwards INR
- white, crystalline powder
- 126.005 Grams (g)
- This medication is used to control cytomegalovirus (CMV) eye infections (CMV retinitis) in persons with AIDS. This medication is an antiviral that works by stopping the growth of viruses. Controlling CMV retinitis can help decrease the risk of blindness from the infection.
Foscarnet impurity B
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation): C3H5Na2O5P
Molecular Weight: 198.02
CAS Number: 55920-24-6
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India