- 100 INR
- Crystalline powder
- Furosemide is a prescription medication used to treat edema (tissue swelling) associated with congestive heart failure, cirrhosis of the liver, and kidney disease. It also treats high blood pressure.
- white to slightly yellow color.
CAS Number 54-31-9
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation) C12H11ClN2O5S
Molecular Weight 330.74
grade certified reference material pharmaceutical secondary standard InChI Key ZZUFCTLCJUWOSV-UHFFFAOYSA -N form neat mp 220 °C (dec.)(lit.) format neat
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Month
- 3-4 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India