- 100 INR
- Soluble in water. Slightly soluble in methanol, acetone, DMSO.
- 299.66 Grams (g)
- Gemcitabine is used to treat certain types of cancer (including breast, lung, ovarian, pancreatic). It is a chemotherapy drug that works by slowing or stopping the growth of cancer cells.
European Pharmacopoeia (EP) Reference Standard
Synonym: 2′-Deoxy-2′,2′-difluorocytidine; dFdC, Gemzar (Lilly), LY-188011, dFdC, dFdCyd
CAS Number 122111-03-9
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation) C9H11F2N3O4 · HCl
Molecular Weight 299.66
|Related Categories||Analytical Standards, Analytical/Chromatography, EP Standards, EP Standards G - H, Pharmacopeia & Metrological Institutes Standards|
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India