- 100 Onwards INR
- The term Glabridin-40 is listed in the International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients (INCI) as Glycyrrhiza glabra (root) extract enriched in Glab. Those enriched extracts are widely used in cosmetic formulation as anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and skin whitening agents.
- Yellowish-brown powder
- 238240 °C (460464 °F; 511513 K)
- 324.4 Grams (g)
|Related Categories||Additional Standards, Alcohols and Phenols, Alphabetical Index of Phytochemical Standards, Analytical Standards,Analytical/Chromatography,|
|shelf life||limited shelf life, expiry date on the label|
|gas chromatography (GC): suitable|
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India