- 100 Onwards INR
- Diucardin (hydroflumethiazide) is indicated in the management of hypertension either as the sole therapeutic agent or to enhance the effect of other antihypertensive drugs in the more severe forms of hypertension.
- 331.284 Grams (g)
- very slightly soluble in water
- 270° and 275° C
analytical standard, ~97%
|Related Categories||Analytical Standards, Analytical/Chromatography, Cardiac Drug Standards, Pharmaceuticals, Illicit Drugs & Alcohol|
|gas chromatography (GC): suitable|
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India