- 100 INR
- in water.
- 0.55 Gram per millilitre (g/mL)
- Polyacrylic Acid Sodium Salt can be used as scale inhibitor and dispersant in circulating cool water systems in power plants, iron & steel factories, chemical fertilizer plants, refineries and air conditioning systems.
Poly(acrylic acid sodium salt)
Synonym: Poly(sodium acrylate), Sodium polyacrylate
CAS Number 9003-04-7
|mol wt||average Mw ~5,100 by GPC|
|pH range||6 - 9|
|density||0.55 g/mL at 25 °C|
100, 500 g in poly bottle
Scale inhibitor, builder in detergents, aid in soap and detergent processing and control of water hardness.
Features and Benefits
Water soluble sequesters metal ions and hydrolytically and thermally stable.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Month
- 3-4 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India