- 100 INR
- 419.86 Grams (g)
- Prazosin is used with or without other medications to treat high blood pressure. Lowering high blood pressure helps prevent strokes, heart attacks, and kidney problems. Prazosin belongs to a class of medications called alpha blockers. It works by relaxing and widening blood vessels so blood can flow more easily.
- DMSO (Slightly, Heated), Methanol (Slightly, Sonicated)
- >260°C (dec.)
CAS Number 19237-84-4
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation) C19H21N5O4 · HCl
Molecular Weight 419.86
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India