- 100 Onwards INR
- 447.2±45.0 °C at 760 mmHg
- Progesterone is used to cause menstrual periods in women who have not yet reached menopause but are not having periods due to a lack of progesterone in the body. It is also used to prevent overgrowth in the lining of the uterus in postmenopausal women who are receiving estrogen hormone replacement therapy.
- 314.46 Grams (g)
- Progesterone for peak identification
Progesterone for peak identification
European Pharmacopoeia (EP) Reference Standard
CAS Number 57-83-0
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation) C21H30O2
Molecular Weight 314.46
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- All India