- 100 Onwards INR
- Tribulus terrestris L. (TT) is an annual plant of the family Zygophyllaceae that has been used for generations to energize, vitalize, and improve sexual function and physical performance in men.
- 3,414 °C (6,177 °F; 3,687 K)
- Brown -yellow powder.
- 1151.3 Grams (g)
Synonym: (3β,5α,25S)-Spirostan-3-yl 6-deoxy-α-L-mannopyranosyl-(1→2)-O-[O-β-D-xylopyranosyl-(1→2)-O-[β-D-xylopyranosyl-(1→3)]-β-D-glucopyranosyl-(1→4)]-β-D-galactopyranoside
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation): C55H90O25
Molecular Weight: 1151.29
CAS Number: 79974-46-2
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India