- 100 Onwards INR
- 402.5 Grams (g)
- IDENTIFICATION AND USE: Acetyl tributyl citrate (ATBC) is a colorless liquid. It is the most widely used phthalate substitute plasticizer. It is used in products such as food wrap, vinyl toys, and pharmaceutical excipients. It is also used as a flavor ingredient in non-alcoholic beverages.
- -76.00 to -75.00 °C. @ 760.00 mm Hg
- colorless clear oily liquid (est)
Synonym: Acetyl tributyl citrate, Tributyl 2-acetylcitrate
Linear Formula: CH3CO2C[CO2(CH2)3CH3][CH2CO2(CH2)3CH3]2
Molecular Weight: 402.48
CAS Number: 77-90-7
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- All India