- 100 Onwards INR
- Industrial chemical; used as a plasticizer, in hydraulic fluid, as a solvent and extractant for metal ions, and as a heat exchange agent. Tributyl phosphate is a trialkyl phosphate that is the tributyl ester of phosphoric acid.
- 0.9727 Gram per millilitre (g/mL)
- Colorless to pale-yellow liquid
- 266.31 Grams (g)
- 80 °C (−112 °F; 193 K)
Synonym: TBP, TBPA
Linear Formula: (CH3(CH2)3O)3PO
Molecular Weight: 266.31
CAS Number: 126-73-8
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- All India