- 100 Onwards INR
- 144.38 Grams (g)
- Colourless liquid
- Trichloroacetonitrile can serve as a photoresponsive molecular storage generator for hydrogen chloride. Halogenated alkanes, the most well-known of which is chloroform, are often used as solvents and reagents in organic synthesis.
- 1.44 Gram per millilitre (g/mL)
Linear Formula: Cl3CCN
Molecular Weight: 144.39
CAS Number: 545-06-2
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India