- 100 Onwards INR
- Triethylamine is mainly used in the production of quaternary ammonium compounds for textile auxiliaries and quaternary ammonium salts of dyes. It is also a catalyst and acid neutralizer for condensation reactions and is useful as an intermediate for manufacturing medicines, pesticides and other chemicals.
- Analytical Grade
- 726 Kilogram per cubic meter (kg/m3)
- 101.19 Grams (g)
Linear Formula: (C2H5)3N
Molecular Weight: 101.19
CAS Number: 121-44-8
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 kg Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India