- 100 Onwards INR
- The ultraviolet activity of umbelliferone led to its use as a sunscreen agent, and an optical brightener for textiles. It has also been used as a gain medium for dye lasers. Umbelliferone can be used as a fluorescence indicator for metal ions such as copper and calcium.
- yellowish-white crystalline odorless powder
- 162.14 Grams (g)
Synonym: 7-Hydroxy-2H-1-benzopyran-2-one, 7-Hydroxycoumarin
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation): C9H6O3
Molecular Weight: 162.14
CAS Number: 93-35-6
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India