- 100 Onwards INR
- Vinpocetine is a semi-synthetic derivative of vincamine, an alkaloid derived from Vinca minor L. plant. It is used for the treatment of psychic or neurological symptoms of cerebral circulatory disturbances of various origin e.g, impaired memory, locomotor disorder.
- 350.462 Grams (g)
- 147-153 °C dec.
- White or slightly yellow, crystalline powder.
Synonym: (3α,16α)-Eburnamenine-14-carboxylic acid ethyl ester, Eburnamenine-
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India