- 100 Onwards INR
- 390.9 Grams (g)
- Today, yohimbe is being investigated for the treatment of organic impotence, in particular patients with diabetes, and for use as an aphrodisiac. Yohimbe can cause dilation of peripheral blood vessels along with central nervous system stimulation. Therefore, the drug has been investigated for erectile dysfunction.
- 288-290° C (lit.)(dec.)
- Soluble in water (10 mg/ml), DMSO ...
Synonym: 17-Hydroxyyohimban-16-carboxylic acid methyl ester hydrochloride
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation): C21H26N2O3 · HCl
Molecular Weight: 390.90
CAS Number: 65-19-0
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India