- 10 Onwards INR
- Betaine hydrochloride is also used to treat abnormally low levels of potassium (hypokalemia), hay fever, tired blood (anemia), asthma, hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis), yeast infections, diarrhea, food allergies, gallstones, inner ear infections, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), and thyroid disorders.
- 36.46 Grams (g)
- Colorless, transparent liquid, fumes in air if concentrated
Yttrium Standard for ICP
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation): C21H29NO4 · HCl
Molecular Weight: 395.92
CAS Number: 33978-72-2
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India