- 100 Onwards INR
- Metallic solid in various forms (plate, bar, sheet, tube, rod)
- Zircaloy 1 was developed as a replacement for existing tube bundles in submarine reactors in the 1950s, owing to a combination of strength, low neutron cross section and corrosion resistance. Zircaloy-2 was inadvertently developed, by melting Zircaloy-1 in a crucible previously used for stainless steel.
- 91.22 Grams (g)
Zircaloy (C, N, O)
Synonym: Zirconium tin alloy
CAS Number: 11068-95-4
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India