- 100 Onwards INR
- 231.68 Grams (g)
- 132.00 °C. @ 760.00 mm Hg
- This product is used to treat minor aches and pains of the muscles/joints (e.g., arthritis, backache, sprains). Menthol and methyl salicylate are known as counterirritants. They work by causing the skin to feel cool and then warm.
- Tetrahydropterine dihydrochloride
- 6- Methyl- 5,6,7,8- tetrahydropterine dihydrochloride
Synonym: 6-MPH4, DL-2-Amino-4-hydroxy-6-methyl-5,6,7,8-tetrahydropteridine dihydrochloride
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation): C7H11N5O Â· 2HCl
Molecular Weight: 254.12
CAS Number: 69113-63-9
6-MPH4 is used to study mechanisms of nitric oxide (NO) synthase and free radical induced L-DOPA release from striatal tissue.
Synthetic cofactor for tyrosine hydrolase; also cofactor for phenylalanine and tryptophan hydroxylases; less activity than the natural cofactor, BH4
50, 100 mg in glass bottle
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 500 Per Week
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India