- 100 Onwards INR
- White crystalline powder.
- 435.3 g/mol
- Brompheniramine maleate is the maleic acid salt of brompheniramine. A histamine H1 receptor antagonist, it is used for the symptomatic relief of allergic conditions, including rhinitis and conjunctivitis. It has a role as an anti-allergic agent
We are instrumental in manufacturing, exporting and supplying a wide range of (±)-Brompheniramine Maleate Salt. The offered salt is processed under the stern guidance of our dedicated professionals using top-notch quality chemical compounds and sophisticated methods. This salt is widely known as an antihistamine drug of the propylamine. It is used in the treatment of common cold and allergic rhinitis such as runny nose, watery eyes and sneezing. Besides, we are providing this (±)-Brompheniramine Maleate Salt can be purchased from us at reasonable prices.
- Balanced composition
- Long shelf life
- Free from impurities
- Easy to store
(Â±)-Brompheniramine maleate salt
CAS Number 980-71-2
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation) C16H19BrN2 Â· C4H4O4
Molecular Weight 435.31
This product is provided as delivered and specified by the issuing Pharmacopoeia. All information provided in support of this product, including SDS and any product information leaflets have been developed and issued under the Authority of the issuing Pharmacopoeia.For further information and support please go to the website of the issuing Pharmacopoeia .
PackagingUnit quantity: 100 mg. Subject to change. The product is delivered as supplied by the issuing Pharmacopoeia.
|European Pharmacopoeia (EP) Reference Standard|
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 kg Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Rm No. 9, Vasanji Lalji Rd, Kandivali (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India