- 100 Onwards INR
- Colourless liquid
- Citronellol is used in perfumes and insect repellents, and as a mite attractant. Citronellol is a good mosquito repellent at short distances, but protection greatly lessens when the subject is slightly further from the source.
- 855 Kilogram per cubic meter (kg/m3)
- 156.27 Grams (g)
Leveraging on rich market and industry experience of 7 years, we are affianced in manufacturing, exporting and supplying top-in-class ()-Citronellol. With the aid of innovative methods, our deft professionals use top-notch quality chemical compounds to process this solution. The offered solution is extensively used in cosmetic industry for adding fragrance in soaps and perfumes. Moreover, our valued clients can purchase this ()-Citronellol at cost effective prices.
- Long shelf life
- Non toxic
- Safe and pure
- Precise pH value
CAS Number 106-22-9
Linear Formula (CH3)2C=CHCH2CH2CH(CH3)CH2CH2OH
Molecular Weight 156.27
analytical standard vapor density 5.4 (vs air) vapor pressure ~0.02 mmHg ( 25 C) assay 99.0% (GC) form neat shelf life limited shelf life, expiry date on the label application(s) HPLC: suitable gas chromatography (GC): suitable refractive index n20/D 1.456(lit.) bp 222 C(lit.) density 0.857 g/mL at 25 C(lit.) format neat storage temp. 2-8C
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Week
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Rm No. 9, Vasanji Lalji Rd, Kandivali (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India